Monday, March 14, 2011

Modest Monday - A Warm Spring Modest Outfit



Hi Dolls,

I am SO ready for Spring, but it is still winter here in the Mid-West...but that doesn't mean with have to dress like it.  March is the perfect time to add color and different fabrics back into your wardrobe as you transition into your Spring Wardrobe.

I bought a darling pair of tan espadrilles a few weeks ago off eBay and a long jean dress. 






I wore a big comfy white sweater over top and bright blue scarf. 

I layered two slips under the dress and was warm as could be, even thought it was about 35 degrees.  Plus I felt a little happier since spring is on the way and I was wearing brighter lighter colors.

I have been putting together a few other Spring/Summer Modest outfits...here is what I have so far.

Simple, comfy, white Keds...these do look cute with long skirts and even
casual summer dresses.
I wear a lot of hats in the summer, we have skin cancer risk in our family - fair skin - and I think they are really cute anyway!  I spend a lot of time in the sun watching my son play baseball and my daughter play soccer...I may as well look cute and feminine while doing it...right?


I hope to be escaping the Mid-West cold at the end of March and travel down to sunny South Carolina to visit my parents....this will be cute with a scarf and hat sitting by the pool, drinking a cool, southern ice tea!


This purple scarf will look great with anything.  These are great all year round as they really do help to keep you warm.  They look beautiful drapped around your shoulders to keep your arms warm.  This will look beautiful with the above dress don't you think?





Modest Kisses and Hugs Darlings,
JennyMay



No comments:

Post a Comment