Saturday, March 30, 2019

Happy Homemaker Cleaning Tip



Happy Homemaker Cleaning Tip

You may find this unbelievable - but I fixed our stopped up toilet with Dawn dish soap and hot water. 

First I had to purchase the Dawn liquid because currently I'm using Mrs. Meyers Lemon Verbena.  YUM!



so Grab some Dawn just to keep on hand because I'm learning that it unplugs sinks as well.

 Dawn dish soap
Dawn Dish Soap


Boil that water hot - I used my kettle and pour in a good amount of the Dawn I used at least a quarter cup.  Now our toilet had been clogged for several days because someone was using it to flush the cat poop!!!!   



HMMMMMMMM


Anyway, 1/4 cup of Dawn and a quart of hot water.  and plunge it 3 or 4 times...and wallah!  Down it went.  I was so happy.  

Youtube videos are amazing.  Here is one that teaches you how to do this.  



Thank for reading Dolls. 

XOXO,

Jenny







No comments:

Post a Comment