Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Guess What - It's a GIVE A WAY!!!!


Calling All Happy Homemakers,

To commemorate the Fabulous Forty Faithful Followers that I now have I would like to offer a give-a-way.

One of my very favorite vintage lovin housewife blogs is "The Vintage Housewife".

Over the past few years I have learned so much from her and also won my first gift from one of her give-a-ways....you simply must visit her...) 

http://thevintagehousewife.blogspot.com/



Well, thanks to Ms. Cat, I learned of the book and movie "The Prize Winner of Defiance Ohio" about a most devoted and frugal 1950's mother.

I ran out and got the book from the library which was just as good as the movie starring Julianne Moore.

So what is the exciting award????





The Prize IS.....

THE



DVD



OF


"The Prize Winner of Defiance Ohio" 


The way to win is this.....

1.  Leave at least 2 comments on this blog AND on my dearest vintage inspired friends blog....  www.thevintagehousewife.blogspot.com.  CAT will be most excited to hear from you and please mention that Jenny May from the 21st Century Housewife sent you!

2.  If you have a blog of your own devote a post to my blog using the below picture and link below.



3.  Like "the21stcenturyhousewife" on Facebook.  You can find the button on the right side of my site.

4.  Visit my favorite blog and post a comment there and mention that Jenny May from the 21st Century Housewife sent you, she ifas a faithful woman of God with amazing insight and resources to happy christian womanhood. 

A Wise Woman Builds Her Home....
http://proverbs14verse1.blogspot.com/

5.  After you have visited and posted and facebooked, and blogged about me....come back and post again on my site that you have completed the challange. 

****The Happy Homemaker with the most mentions WINS!****

Ready, Set....GO!  

OH....this contest ends on November 15th at 5PM.

Kisses and Hugs,
Jenny May




   

3 comments:

  1. Hooraay! I was number 40 (the fushia rose:)

    I didn't come to enter-but I know how exciting it is to see your GFC move past certain numbers. I'm only three away from 50!

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    I'd love to be entered :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mia,
    Thanks for playing! The winner will be announced on the morning of Nov 16th.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete