Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rejoice in the Lord Always. I will say it again: REJOICE!


Phil 4: 4 - Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


My dear husband....Jeff Cross has been in the hospital since Sunday morning. He suffered a mild heart attack, these severe symptoms were brought on by shoveling snow. Since Monday it has been discovered that he has Cardio Myopathy...or heart disease...his left ventricle is damaged and not working properly. The only known treatment is medication, diet, moderate exercise to try to strengthen the heart muscle. If his heart does not improve within 6 weeks, he will need to have a defibrillator "installed"....if his heart continues to "fail" a heart transplant will be necessary. First please be careful with shoveling snow unless you are use to strenuous exercise. Second. We are so grateful and faithful that God has a plan for us. Believe it or not, what happened on Sunday was an answer to prayer as we have been wondering for a long time what has been wrong with jeff.


Love to All,
JennyMay

5 comments:

  1. Jenny May,

    I'm sorry to hear about your husband's heart condition. I hope you're feeling okay. I know if this happened to my husband, I would be a bit frazzled and quite stressed. At any rate, I pray that the Lord will give you and your family the strength you need to get through this trial. I also pray that your husband's health with improve.

    By the way, I LOVE the picture of the both of you together. You are such a cute couple. :)

    Blessings,

    -Lady Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. JennyMay, I'm so sorry to hear this...I will be praying for his recovery. I've been trying to encourage my Jeff to make changes too. I'm afraid this might happen to him.

    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lady Rose and Carey....he and I are doing much better....he has already lost 7 lbs by adjusting his diet and is feeling much better....I have realized how much I love my husband...and that is a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear sweetheart,

    You two are SO cute and I am so sorry about your troubles. God has a plan in all of this, I'm sure you know.

    Many blessings, dear. I am praying for you.

    ~Mrs. Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous photo of the two of you! Wow! You look so pretty and Jeff is so handsome! God is good, and I know he will be with you both during this challenging time! I am sorry to have missed this post and missed out on lending you a little support through your blog! Kisses♥

    ReplyDelete