Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It Was a Merry Merry Christmas - 2010


Christmas Day Bruch is the top picture.....Breakfast sausages, Crab quiche, berries, Egg Nog, Orange juice, Cinnamon cake, Rasberry coffee cake and other assorted treats...like dark chocolate squares, cocoa covered almonds and other mixed hard shells nuts!

Hi Dolls,

I am still recoverying from our 3 day family holiday feasting which started on Christmas Eve with tradition Christmas Sandwiches...(egg salad on white bread layered with deviled ham- you then cut the crusts off and make finger sandwiches....we ate these so fast, I don't have a picture).  I also made Crabbies, which are English Muffins with a mixture of crab meat, Old English cheese spread, and butter...spread this on the muffins and bake for 10 minutes at 350...then cut into triangles...again, no pictures.  Probably because I was too busy making food all day, laughing and having a BALL with my family.

Jeff and I ready for our Christmas Eve guests!



Another picture of the breakfast bruch table on Christmas Morning....Crab Quiche was the highlight!
Christmas Day....Grandma and Grandpa arrive!




Thanks to my Mom we had an amazing Rib Roast....it was roasted perfectly by Moi'...I also made spinach that was sauted in onion, white wine, olive oil and cream, sweet potato cassarole, rough masted potato, and fresh baked dinner rolls....Pino Noir was a perfect match for the roast.


I hope you all had a Happy Christmas...and remember....take it easy this week because this weekend is another feast to bring in the New Year! 

Kisses,
JennyMay

No comments:

Post a Comment