Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy NEW YOU!

Hi Dolls,

It is the time of year to start something NEW!  I love this feeling..the moment when everything seems possible.

OF COURSE...I want to finally lose those last 20 lbs...so I am back on the wagon...No refined sugar, eating smaller portions, eating whole foods...Below is a wonderful Vege soup I made....use only fresh winter veges.

I creamed half this with half and half and made it wonderfully filling....great as a starter or Main course with herring on crackers!

In pot saute onion in olive oil, add low sodium chicken broth and 1 more cup hot water, 1 bag spinach leaves, 2 cups whole baby carrots, and large chunks of celery stalks....blend half in blender with 1/3 cup Half and Half - add back to pot. 

voilà




Happy Detoxing Dolls,  Below is a pic of me starting my day with hot water and lemon...it was really good.  Had a relaxing and calming affect on my stomach.  Try it!

JennyMay

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with the last 20, Jenny May! I have been dying to know if you received the craft book????? Please let me know...thanks! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie - I thought I told you!!! OMG....I will send an email if you don't get this..yes, i got that book and love love love it....

    Take care Doll,
    jenny

    ReplyDelete