Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Trip Down Memory Lane!

Hi Dolls -


I hope you are all enjoying the fall weather and spending time with your families!

I have been busy entertaining my parents this weekend and will post pics of the fabulous dinner party we had on Saturday night. I was in full out 1950s housewife mode and Loved every minute of it! We have laughed so much this weekend but also had many happy cries as well thinking about the past and feeling so lucky to have the memories we have had together.

It wasn't always perfect. But what makes us so close as a family is our ability to laugh when times get tough, and to never give up!

It all began the Winter of 1965...they were married in August of 65...

1969

1969 - 4 Generations. My Dad. His parents, and Great Grandma Jean Boyce who live to 105! That is me on the right on my Grandpa Mason's lap.

My name is Jennifer Boyce Mason....name for my Great Grandma Jean she was French Canadian..I always new I had French in me!

1970 - After Church in my Mother's Parents house - Brad and Ella Holmes - beautiful backyard in PA...wonderful memories!


First home in Broomal PA...Love that old car!

The early 70's - Off to church with my Dad's parents Mildred and Harold Mason - this was always followed by a BIG traditional Sunday Dinner!


The early 80's - our family is growing.


My Dads 70th Bday celebrations! And Retirement party!



2009 - The Mason clan is growing...in 2010 we added a new member Kendal Alan Mason! My 6th nephew!


45th Weddning Anniversary - 2010 - So in love after all these years!



Kisses,
JennyMay




No comments:

Post a Comment