Thursday, October 21, 2010

Casual Autum Weekend Outfit and Hair..etc...


HI DOLLS -

I'm back to blogging my life....A few weeks back we had a fabulous weekend get away to the Dollinger Pumpkin Patch..... It was a beautiful and sunny morning and a perfect Autum day.

I spent the morning getting ready. The hubby was golfing and I had time to set my hair and take my time getting ready. That is such a luxury! Kids were at the ex's that weekend....(21st century stuff...yuck!)

On a lighter note....I found this easy breezy cotton gingham long sleeved shirt from White Stag on eBay....WHOOO HOOO girls....I probably spent less than 10 dollars on it!

Of course, the perfect day calls for the perfect fall picnic outfit!

Classic comfort at the perfect price!

Getting ready in the morning.



I roller set my hair when it was partially dry and let it dry for 1.5 hours while I did a facial mask, my nails, drank some tea and read while listening to soft music. Like I said, it was a perfect day!

PS - I have found this is the best way to grow your hair out and NOT damage it! My hair has never been healthier or had more shine and body to it. I only wash it every 2-3 days as well.

A tip I learned from Glamore Daze...one of my very favorite blogs... Check out the link below...

www.glamourdaze.blogspot.com/2010/08/1950s-fashion-vintage-beauty-guide_3758.html

Finished! So Soft, Shiney and Bouncy!





It was a picture perfect day on the farm!

Once we got home, Jeff prepared our humble cottage for the kids!



Have a great weekend Dolls!

Pumpkin Kisses,

JennyMay


No comments:

Post a Comment