Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dahhlllinggss - I WON!!

Hi Dolls!!

I am one step closer to becoming a REAL 50's housewife as this is my second challenge I have won online....I am becoming a real contestor! Just like in the movie "The Prize Winner of Defiance Ohio"


Thank you Ms CAT from the Vintage Housewife Blog...


In July of this year I won this Adorable VINTAGE shirtdress .....so it is a MUST SEE blogspot!


NOW - A BIG HUGE THANK YOU to you Ms Carrie from the Cottage Cozy..

I will have NO excuse NOT to hand make my Christmas gifts this year!

Please gaze upon my lovely prize!


I am overcome with Joy and Happiness and Gratitude and simply must go eat some Chocolate immediately!!

***Dolls....I will share the ideas from this book with all of you!!


Kisses,
JennyMay

From the Office.....

TO THE HOME!......To my Very Own ..... Cozy Cottage .....to Cook up an Amazing Supper for my dear family...Gals - it can be done!! I am beginning to find my BALANCE IN THE 21st Century!!

1 comment:

  1. congrats!!!! you look adorable...glad you love it....what a sassy kitten you have turned out to be!!! huggs

    ReplyDelete