Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fabulous Dinner Party!

Hi Dolls,


Here are the latest pics from last nights dinner party! Oh my, it's hot here in the kitchen.

But I love it!
The Roast is looking PERFECT!


In my happy place!



My happy hubby....actually we make each other very happy.


My parents are so excited that i am serving them green beans! Can you see where I get the drama from?

My wonderful beautiful parents!

Dinner is ready!

This is a vintage laundry basket from approximately 1932...It was my Mother's Mother...Ella Bertelson Holmes...can you believe what good shape it is in!



I am off to make the coffee!


I had to get in the pic....I was a little punchy at this point!


Would you like some dessert?

Kisses Kittens!

JennyMay

2 comments:

  1. First of all your parents are adorable...perhaps a sitcom is in their future. And I can't leave your hubby out...he is adorable too! I loved all of the pics...it was so fun to join you all for the evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie! We are a bunch of HAMS! Yum...that sounds good... HEE!

    ReplyDelete