Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hi Dolls - Quick Update and a Vintage HAT




Hi Dolls,

I have been out for the past several weeks due to a terrible bike accident.  I have been riding my bike to and from work several times a week for a charity event and also to get into shape and on the 18th I was hit by a fast moving car.  I am headed into the 3rd week of my recovery and am still home with my foot up on ice.  But I am very lucky to be alive and I will heal, so that is the good news.  Bad news is it will just take time and I have never been a patient person.  So God is teaching me something.  Just breathe, relax, heal.....so that is what I intend to do.  I have been posting some fun outfits from my new favorite site.  polyvore.com....But today I thought I would show you a vintage hat and see if you had any ideas on how to wear it and what to wear it with!

Kisses
JennyMay

No comments:

Post a Comment