Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gearing up for Fall - Modest and Warm and PRETTY!



Hi Dolls,

I am back!  Bible studies with my daughter have gone well although we have not done as many as I would have liked. However, we have been spending much more mommy daughter time together having a ball!  She is a jeans girl, unlike my eldest daughter, but I was able to get her into this pretty, feminine, modest top with a small cross body bag from Charming Charlie and we were both happy. 


I am healing very well from my bike accident and will be headed back to work this week.  Shortened schedule at first to accommodate my physical therapy appointments but I am so grateful that I was not more injured! 

Today I received some items in the mail from eBay......So affordable, modest and warm.  A beautiful rabbit fur hat with a red silk pashmina with a total cost for BOTH with shipping was under 15 dollars.

Pop on over to my new website about modern MODEST 21st century style to get a glimpse of my ideas for modest dressing as the weather gets cooler. 

Today I am wearing a long dark heavy cotton skirt and half sleeved thick cotton black tee with my favorite vintage apron and a vintage beaded choker. 

Maybe I will even have the energy to cook dinner.  Since my accident it has been difficult for me to think and to stand for long periods of time.  Today is typically Tuscany Tuesday!  So maybe I will cook up some salmon with olives and make some bread??  YUM!!!!



Kisses Dolls..... and don't forget to check out my new site....

Proverbs 31:22 - she is clothed in fine linen and purple.  

I believe that we should care about our appearance and not in a vain or conceited way but as a way to please our husbands and God.  We can do that and be stylish without breaking the bank!  This new site shows you some good ideas.

http://www.modest21stcenturystyle.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your bible study is going well. I read through Beautiful Girlhood, at about the same age your daughter is now.
    Really enjoying your blog! I'm glad I found it!
    Peace,
    - Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to WMW. I think your photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete