Thursday, January 20, 2011

Acts of UN-Organization!


Ok Dolls,

"She lookethwell to the ways of her household and eateth not
 the bread of idleness"
Proverbs 31: 27


You know I am memorizing Proverbs 31....and this one applies to something I am NOT doing well...to some extent.......or is something that I want to work on....I find it ironic that our Lord say's...the "BREAD of idleness".  You know I love bread, don't we all?...but we all know what TOO much bread will do to ones body...just like idleness...too much....it's a bad thing...so before you today...I REPENT.....I will open up to you about my sin...my housekeeping sin....oh my........this is very hard for a self proclaimed.......Happy Homemaker and women of God................but I just have to let this out........

please see the below pics of my organization projects planned for my 3 day weekend.....I have let so many things get unorganized because I have a really good excuse..."we have a tiny house...and so many people....I just can't possibly organize this mess"......but really.....oh dear....it's embarrassing...but I am going to show you.....
-




-


The stack of papers on my "sewing" table.....so sad......


Oh dear

-
-
-
-

...this little closet for both my clothes and my husbands....no doors to shut out the horror.....I don't even know what is IN those plastic containers...





 Then you turn around and go down the hall a bit...to....da da dahhhh...

-
-
-
-
-
-THE LINEN CLOSET!   I can't explain it....





Oh and there is just one more that I am willing to tackle this weekend......

the dreaded.....
-
-
-
-
-
........................................MEDICINE CABINET.......................................



ok...I feel better....I am now going to be held accountable for my Acts of UN-Organization...and.....My journey to be the homemaker God wants me to be which began long ago...continues..... Tomorrow I will start and by Monday I will post shiny clean pictures of these spaces organized....IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS....please speak up.     I NEED HELP!


Kisses and Hugs,
JennyMay

This post inspired by.....

She Looketh Well Over Her Household


oh my, I wish my drawers were this beautiful....

7 comments:

  1. Don't worry, you're not alone! I too love my vintage stuff, keep it neat and tidy, but don't look into my closets.Or my basement, etc. I'm working on it just like you, and the only way to do it is one thing at a time. Even if you don't check off everything on your list, it feels good. Zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hon,

    I knew I could count on you all to encourage me! I have to say I just love stopping by your blog...your house is amazing....should be a kind of 50's museum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your organizing. As your first commenter said, you aren't alone. It doesn't look too bad to me, in fact quite organized. I have closets I should go through as well and winter is the best time to do things like that. Wishing you the productive weekend you desire. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you are so cute. That's not bad at all! It is always good to get rid of stuff we don't need though. Hope you have fun organizing (that is one of my favorite things to do).

    Love ~ Mrs. Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so grateful for all the encouragement...i have to keep on top of messes because there are 5 of us in 1000 sq feet...use to be 7 so I am grateful for a little more wiggle room.

    I am so inspire by all your blogs and others that I have found through your blogs.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lives, and fabulous ideas on biblical womanhood.

    Kisses and Hugs,
    JennyMay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just loved your post & all the pictures. You have a great sense of humor!
    Thank you for what you said in your post and the link. I'm am simply overwhelmed with gratitude.

    Hope you enjoy the process of organizing your nest!

    Blessings!
    Malinda @
    Vintage Homestead Emporium

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so sweet Malinda...I will be visiting your blog frequently! Please check out my lastest post - you seriously inspire me.

    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete