Saturday, October 8, 2011

Satan WILL NOT WIN! I LOVE THIS MAN!


Since my accident which happened after the best anniversary weekend of our lives....Satan an has been on the attack...Attacking my most precious relationships.  I can openly tell you that my dear husband and I have had many struggles together through this ordeal...healing from being hit by a car is a major curve ball to a marriage, then add; financial stress, decreased income, selling your home, 6 teens and young adults to look after, and moving in 1 week ....  well.  We have had several bumps. 

But a victory tonight!....we had a serious fight but both got on the phone with trusted christian friends and got some disciplining....and are on the mend.  I am so glad that we were able to remedy this situation before going to bed. 

I am committed to taking up the sword of love and fighting for my relationships. 

Thank you for all the online encouragement and studies that just happen to be the most amazingly ironic things I have read as they almost daily apply to something I need to change in my character to make my marriage and other relationships better.

I am rambling on, it's late, I am tired and fighting a lot of pain, physically and emotionally.  I need church tomorrow so badly!  Thank you God for your Kingdom on earth...for faithful disciples around us to go to for advice. 

Thank you Time Warp Wife, Far More than Rubies, and A Wise Woman Builds her home.  I need your daily reminders over and over again about special this relationship is and how important it is that we fight Satan.  Don't listen to the lies and remember the loving and forgiving Jesus who is our most previous guide.

Kisses and Hugs,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment