Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Lovin...and What a Summer it has been!


Hi Dolls,

So much going on this summer all ready...I have gone on 3 bike trips with the hubby, reading about 6 different books and snapping pics like crazy cause here in the mid-west it is raining every day and the flowers are blooming like crazy!

I still have an adorable house dress for sale on eBay...but sold the pink flowered one with the metal zipper. That one was from the 40's.

Well, here are some pics to get you up to date on the latest.

1..Belly dancing instructor took us on a field trip to the Morracan Palace in Chicago! Amazing food and Entertainment.



2. Cooking Indian Food - learning to eat less red meat...



3. Working on seriously losing those last 20 lbs!



4. Managing my garden...








Enjoy the week!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny! I just found your blog. I love your hair too. Very cute! Amen to your profile, that's what I'm trying to do too. I've just recently starting working again and I must say it's all about juggling for sure. I love your flowers, they are very pretty. Thanks for swinging my my blog!

    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog as well...there is quite a community out here of fabulaous vintage girls who just want the simple things in life. I am still working on getting into one of my dresses that is a 10-12...those vintage styles don't allow for much wiggle room. As for going back to work, you are correct, juggling and planning is the key! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete