Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's a MIRACLE





Today I got the best news a 21st Century housewife could ever get!



I am reducing my hours to 30 per week! More time at home to care for my family! I am so happy. I really believe in a work/life balance. And for me that means less time at work and more time to be frugal! I will have more time to manage the family finances, get the housework and shopping completed, get those healthy meals on the table at a decent hour, and be more involved in my childrens lives!



It took a lot of not so easy discussions with my dear husband and many many prayers to figure out how to make it work but I start next week!






I think this calls for a Champagne Chicken Dinner...




I made this last fall and the whole family loved it and it took less than an hour to get on the table...Remember - use your best dishes and nice glasses, table clothes and nice napkins! Everyday can be special with a few simple feminine touches!



You can find the receipe for this wonderful dish in the My Pages section




No comments:

Post a Comment